Monday, July 14, 2008

i simply love beauty:)

I simply love beauty. I love beauty in the silent night. I love the beauty in the dogs calling out to each other hideously, breaking the silence of the night with their ear splitting howl. I love beauty in the freshness of the morning sunrise, the anticipation of another day, the joggers pushing themselves for the one more lapse, the beauty in the eyes of innocent children, unaware of what life has in store for them… I love the beauty in my mother’s eyes, when she bids me farewell, I love the beauty in the silent prayer she mutters for me, pretending she never did it.

I love the beauty in a genuine greeting, a “hi” to know you were missed… thought of… I love the beauty in my friends’ eyes when she looks deep into me and says “you know what I realized…” I love the way she’s just waiting to tell me something new. I love the way she listens’ when I’ve something more to say.

I see the beauty in my teachers’ eyes while they impart all they can, more than just the syllabus, much more than that… I love the way they stop talking when they so desperately feel like shaking us up and screaming, but realize in the end, they were once us. I love the manner in which they let us be, let us grow, see life… I love the beauty of every heart which gives another time…

I love the beauty of realizing something new… of knowing that there is so much to life... knowing that I was wrong all along… knowing that I was right all along, realizing there’s so much more than the tags we attach to everything, seeing more that what my brain can comprehend, diminishing the line between consciousness and unconsciousness to the maximum permissible limits, and just learning… the sparkle in one’s eyes… the realization… enlightenment… ecstasy… bliss…

I love the beauty of my ruffled hair, the look of utter disgust on my folks faces at the sight of it, I love the beauty in a scholars’ look whose exhausted from a night’s toil… the stubble… the loose t-shirt and the faded jeans… the way the untidy hair falls so symmetrically on one’s face… ah…there’s nothing more wonderful than the intellectual talk with such a person…

I love the way someone’s tries to discover who he/she is… where they are headed to... if you look around, there’s beauty in every act… every event… anything which involves individuality… after all, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!
good you've started blogging again.. keep writing.
i've the pleasure of commenting first! :-)

$ |-| r |_| + !=! ||..!! said...

thanks!:) somehow i knew it would be u!![:D]
thanks a ton!! mwah!;)

Utsav said...

Nice! Except that well, personally I'd rephrase that third paragraph to read, "I see the beauty in my teachers’ eyes when they stare at me in utter disgust". The rest, spot on! :)